[AI] Examinations

RENUKA WARRIER erenuka at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 00:03:09 EDT 2010

This suggestion seems to be most suitable.  Since the invigilater is suppose
to spend the whole time in the room why can't they be the  scribe?  When I
was appearing for the departmental tests, )only then I had to use the
scribe, since I had vision till then.) the invigilater actually did not even
come to the room.  So, why wasting money on them?
E RENUKA,
SECTION OFFICER,
ICT CENTRE FOR VISUALLY CHALLENGED,
CHMK LIBRARY,