[AI] Entire Indian Law Library on your Pen Drive

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 15:14:31 EDT 2010

hello,
this is to kindly enquire about the accessibbility of this product.

very recently, i had the communication with the publisher of this
product and while enquiring about the accessibility of this product
with screen reader, they have informed me that they do not have any
idea about the same and if desire, i can ask for the product in full
version and on satisfaction, i can either purchase this tool or return
the same to them.

so i had purchased this law library cd and now i am unable to access
with my screen reader i.e. jaws. so i would like to know that if
anyone on the list has purchased this software and if  using with any
screen reader kindly let me know the way of accessing the same.

your kind cooperation in this regard would be highly obliged.

thanks,

Regards,
Mukesh jain
Email:
Mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Skype: mukeshja
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller