[AI] List of Talks-Compatible Handsets.

Viraj Kafle vkafle at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 12:05:36 EDT 2010

It seems that the OE consider Accessindia as a personal sender and not a
group and therefore the Reply to Sender option does not work. One has to do
it manually by copying the address of the 'From' field, opening a new
message and  pasting the copied address in the 'To' field. Or if one wants
to continue the same thread, then the groups's address has to be deleted
from the 'To' field of the messsage and then the copied address has to be
pasted there.