[AI] List of Talks-Compatible Handsets.

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 11:40:42 EDT 2010

Hello,

I just used the jaws keystroke insert+shift+r to reply to sender. I wanted
to thank Vetry for the site. But it went to the list. Isn't the keystroke
working? As far as I remember, the same thing happened in my case some time
back. Then I thought, the mistake was on my part.
Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 91-9433464329