[AI] hai friends.

ali luhar aliluhar08 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 06:50:18 EDT 2010

hello friends this is aliluhar. hope u all r rocking. i would like to
share my profile with u all so that i can be benifited with good and
knowledgeable friends like u all. i am from gujarat and i love
listening music  radio, reading books. i love to listen old songs
rather than new. i can play keybord, tabla, harmonium extra. i love
playing and listening cricket and football. i scored the first goll in
first national football turnoment for the blind which was held at
delhi against the host team playing from kutch vikas trust team and i
captained my team. my favourate player in cricket is sehevag and from
football is zinadhan zidhan from france. my most favourate hoby is to
talk with friends and share knowledge with them. so please any one who
like my personality please contact me and send your contact numbers so
i can contact you directly and i can be benifeted by your knowledge .i
assure you my full support to you all in any matter in wich i can be
my cell number is 09913211468 my email i.d. is aliluhar08 at gmail.com
waiting 4 positive reply from you all. reguards thankyou from
aliluhar.