[AI] Invitation to come to Nagpur

vinod vinodasudani86 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 02:10:23 EDT 2010

National Convention of B.G.F.I.

This is an open invitation to all those who are concerned with the welfare of visually challenged.

Blind graduate's forum of India is going to organize a national convention to commemorate its silver jubilee on second and third October 2010 at Nagpur. Besides, discussing various policies and programmes of the forum, a serious thought would be given to form a pressure group that would take up various issues related to the demands ofg the visually challenged.

All our friends would certainly recall that a few months ago I had sent a mail expressing a strong desire to form such a pressure group. This convention would provide an opportunity to take up some concrete steps in that direction.

The forum appeals to all those who feel that something should be done inh this regard to register their names for this convention Delegates who would come from outside Nagpur are required to pay the delegation fee of rs. 700 only which would cover two day's lodging and boarding at Nagpur that is from the evening of first October to the evening of third October 2010. Delegation fee can be paid by demand draft in favor of Vinod Asudani payable at Nagpur. The names along with demand drafts should reach latest by 15th September 2010 to the address given blow.

Dr. Vinod Asudani,

45 /d.

Hemukalani Square,

P.O. Jaripataka,

Nagpur 440014.

For further details please feel free to contact:

Dr. Vinod Asudani

Mobile 09503143439

E mail vinodasudani86 at gmail.com

Or Rajesh Asudani