[AI] Ms Word Question.

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 00:18:16 EDT 2010

StrikeThrough puts a line across the text. It is not a tick mark according
to one of my sighted friends.

Anyway, I could not locate the tick mark in the bulleted list dialogue box
under format menu in ms word, as Zujar suggested. I shall ask Zujar to be
mor specific for me.
Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 91-9433464329