[AI] Fwd: The making of the new PwD Act - draft reports by popular request!

Vaishnavi Jayakumar jayakumar.vaishnavi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 23:59:04 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rosetta Stone Services <rosettastoneservices at gmail.com>
Date: 3 September 2010 08:13
Subject: The making of the new PwD Act - draft reports by popular request!
To: disabilityactgroup at yahoogroups.co.in

*NO PEOPLE TO BE LEFT BEHIND IN THE PROCESS!*

This is just an appetiser for the more detailed information following later
today.

For the official dated version - check here :
http://socialjustice.nic.in/committee.php

For the *UN*official version in the true spirit of the *UN*crpd - do keep
checking WE the PwD of India blog http://wethepwdofindia.blogspot.com/

3 latest reports up and more on their way today!

It was not reason that created the French Revolution.
 *We are only great when we act from the passions ; *
never irresistible but when we appeal to the imagination.