[AI] How to restore all the icons on the desktop?

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 23:52:57 EDT 2010

Hello,

You may try the dialogue box for customising desktop. Go to control panel,
display, desktop tab, customise desktop option and  there you will find the
icons like my documents, my computer, internet explorer etc. If you want any
of them on your desktop, use spacebar to check them.

Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 91-9433464329