[AI] Examinations

Kanchan Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 23:43:21 EDT 2010

1. How is it possible to prove that someone did not give the exam in the
past? If the writer is younger than the candidate it may be possible but if
my mom wrote an exam eg. a exam for recruiting to SBI for you then how will
you prove that she didnt sit for the same exam 30 years ago?

2
.
 Also there are many exams like M. A.  which does not have an upper age
limit for the candidate so any person who is about 22 years or more even 100
will be eligible to give the exam. Can such a person be a writer?

I dont know lets analyse these situations more in depth. I had started
drafting but I put it aside because I knew there were many complications. I
have read Apoorva, Kartik,Rakesh and Vasu's views. Waiting for others. This
affects each of us and at various times in our lives.

I also understand that there is a feeling that there should be tactile
questions and that all visual questions should have alternatives. This is a
great leap forward. However the young visually challenged have to be taught
this from school. Are our organisations either special schools or
supplementary facilities ready for this? I can tell you that one of the
turning points in the latest physiotherapy case was when I handed over
tactile diagrams of the foot to the judges. how many organisations have
these machines, how many will do it on time, how many readily teach their
kids to read and understand these?Sorry for going off on a tangent. Lets get
back to the real issue of the examinations.
Kanchan