[AI] income tax benefit for vip

Madhav kumar ca.madhavkumar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 07:37:26 EDT 2010

Dear Sir,

There is no prescribed format in income tax for claiming exemption. Simply
while filing your first return you need to submit the certificate from the
proper medical officer. thereafter you need not submit that too.

Exemption limit in case of severely visually disabled is section 80 U
1,00,000 flat
also see if ur getting transport allowance that tooo is exempt upto Rs. 1600
p.m

rgds
madhav