[AI] Examinations

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 06:58:44 EDT 2010

Most of you know that I have been working on the guidelines for examinations especially the issue of scribes for some time.
All of us have realised the need for standard guidelines in the country. After the maharashtra guidelines were issued many of you approached me and have been approaching me regularly for All India guidelines.  Therefore it is time to act.

I have based my work on the:
1. Guidelines in Maharashtra
2. Minutes of meeting held in2008
3. Judgement in Asif's case
4. University of Bombay's circular on psychology

 I need to know from each of you as to what you want in the new Rules. What you want to safe guard against,What you want the Examination authority to take care of and what will be the visually challenged's responsibility. Anything that I should take into account especially for any particular exam. Please ask for the moon we just might get it of course be practical. Think of all the variations and combinations and complications that someone somewhere may face.  Thats why I am still on this group.

I cannot take care of the idiot who denies the rules but I can ensure good rules on paper at least. So lets go for it. Please dont send me a list of  what happened in the past I cant rectify it but I can see that it does not happen again. So requesting for some input.
The new rules will apply to :
1. All recruiting exams
2. All college and school exams
3. All entrance exams