[AI] formula for prime numbers

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala zujarbright at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 02:57:33 EDT 2010

Divisibility test for 9:

If the one-digit sum total of the digits of a number is 9 then the the
number is divisible by 9. For example,

Let's take the number 2471913
Total of digits = 2 + 4 + 7 + 1 + 9 + 1 + 3 =27
once more, total of digits = 2 + 7 = 9
Hence, the number 2471913 is divisible by 9.

NB: This divisibility test is similar to the one for 3 except that the
result for divisibility by 3 should be 3, 6 or 9.

hth...

--
Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!