[AI] problem with loptop keybord

Mahesh Panicker maheshspanicker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 13:27:28 EDT 2010

hi list
over the last few days, I am facing a very strange problem with my
laptop keybord, particularly with Jaws. whenever I am using jjaws, the
jaws keep saying printscreen. on the face of it, the print screen key
doesn't seem to be stuck. I don't have any issue with K1000 the
problem is there only when using Jaws. when you do continious reading,
it stops in between, and keep saying printscreen. is it some hardware
problem? or is it some problem with Jawys?
thanks in advance.

--
Mahesh S. Panicker
C123;