[AI] required difference bitwene soft skills and personality development req-reg

Swati Sinha swatisinha13 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 11:53:06 EDT 2010

Hello,
According to me, there is a slight difference. don't know whether I
will be able to explain it or not, still I am trying. Hope it should
work out.
Soft skills are the skills that you possess, and your that skill comes
under personality development.
For example:
If I say, I know the dining Etticates, then this is my soft skill
which develops my personality. But I cannot say- I know the dining
etticates, this is my personality development.
Don't know how to explain more. Sorry <smiles>
It will be good, if anyone can throw more light on this.