[AI] Problem in reading Hindi content of scanned documents

Himanshu Sahu sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 04:55:20 EDT 2010

Hello list members,
I have installed Lekha (real speak solo) for reading Hindi on my PC.

Whenever I visit any Hindi site, it is fine and reading properly both
English and Hindi contents but, when I am trying to read any scanned
Hindi document its not.
I guess it is happening because Hindi font would be installed with web
pages but same is not the case with my PC.

So, please guide me that which font to install in my PC, and where
from to get it? An instruction manual would be greatly helpful in this
regard.

--
Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu