[AI] FW: DAISY Planet for August 2010

Dipendra Manocha dipendra.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 01:13:27 EDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn Leith [mailto:lynn.leith at gmail.com]
Sent: 01 September 2010 05:29
To: daisy-board at daisy.org; friends at daisy.org; marketing at daisy.org;
members at daisy.org; DAISY Staff; support at mail.daisy.org; daisy-ok at daisy.org;
Subject: DAISY Planet for August 2010

Dear Members, Friends and Supporters of DAISY,

*Apologies if you receive this more than once. There have been list manager
problems with this message.*

The August issue of the DAISY Planet is published on the DAISY website at:
http://www.daisy.org/planet-2010-08. Two months have passed since the last
DAISY Planet was published - it does not seem that long!

July and August have been eventful as is reflected in this issue. I would
like to personally congratulate Young People in Social Power for winning the
2010 National e-Content and ICT for Development Award (article "YPSA
Receives Top Prize for DAISY For All").

"Your Story" this month is somewhat different from previously published
stories. Thank you Mary Jane for providing your story for publication with
the DAISY Planet.

The DAISY Planet is your newsletter, and your input and comments make it
meaningful to our community and others interested in information access.
Please share news and updates about your organization's or company's DAISY
activities with us by using the Contact Us form on the DAISY Web site
(http://www.daisy.org/contactus/) selecting the "DAISY Planet Newsletter"
category). Letters to the Editor are, as always, most welcome. You can of
course contact me directly by email as well.

Please forward this email to everyone you know who may be interested in
reading about DAISY, the DAISY Consortium and other topics of interest to
the DAISY community.

All members of our mailing lists receive "The DAISY Planet".

Warm wishes to all,
Lynn
=======
Lynn Leith,