[AI] Required information about upbringing of a blind kid

Mohammad Arif md.arif1971 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 12:52:32 EDT 2010

Dear Vanshi,   My mother brought up 4 VI children on her own as we 4
out of 5 are VI so I will suggest you to speak to her on her mobile:
+91-9958410634   hope she can give the parents some tips for the same
as per her experiences.   Thanks    regards

On 8/31/10, suman damera <sumandaa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> You can contact EnAble India for this. EnAble India has seperate
> department to take care of VI children.
> Contact person: Nandini
> Mail ID: nandini at enable-india.org
> Thanks.
>

> On 8/31/10, harish <harish at accessindia.org.in> wrote:
>> Dear Vamshi
>>
>> There is a parenting list which you can ask her to join.
>> Its URL is: www.parvarish.blindzeln.in
>> Regards
>> Harish.

>>> 3. Is there any source for toys etc. for the blind kid to play with?
>>> 4. Most importantly, are there any parents who have blind kids on this
>>> group?
>>> 5. She wants her kid to go to a normal school.  So, what  is the
>>> necessary training that can be imparted before he goes to the school?
>>> 6. She lives in Pune.  So, information about organizations in Pune
>>> and/or Mumbai who can help her in this regard will be useful.
>>>

>>> Any parents of blind kids, please get into touch with me off the list.
>>> She
>>> wants to be connected with you people.
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Vamshi G