[AI] Jaws 11 problem

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Tue Aug 31 08:16:11 EDT 2010

Friends
My jaws 11 at home shuts down every time I close a webpage.
I have to reboot the system, then.

Any solutions?
Thanks

and Regards
"The world is not to be narrowed till it will go into the understanding . . . but the understanding is to be expanded till it can take in the world."
    - Francis Bacon

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India
Nagpur
09420397185
O: 0712 2806676
Res: 0712 2591349

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.