[AI] Screen Reading Software

Jeevan Reddy jeevan.anupalle at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 02:01:05 EDT 2010

Hello,
NVDA is pretty good and Free and open source.
My Advice is to don't stick to commercial Screen readers, when you Go
for Job, you needed to purchase by that company. it'll reduce your
chance or getting into the smaller companies, because they don't want
to invest thousands on you initially.
Certainly some applications such as programming on Visual studio 2008
is not compatable by NVDA, and there are some issues, like copy comand
don't speak to you when you do it.
expect few issues NVDA works fine.
Even when you go for commercial screen Readers, keep an eye on NVDA it
will help you a lot.