[AI] Query regarding dropbox

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 00:41:34 EDT 2010

hello sir,
as far as my experience goes about this concern, this error mean
eather the uploading process  of the file is not yet completed, or the
file has just removed.
if your accessing your own  dropbox account, then here is a way to get
back the deleted files.
just login to your account, or symply select "launch dropbox website"
from the system tray. and there you can restore your deleted file
again.
hope this helps.

On 8/31/10, Kotian, H P <hpkotian at rbi.org.in> wrote:
> Hello
> I am copying below a mail which did not hit the list.
> Harish Kotian
>
> Hello dear friends, Some times when I click on a Dropbox link in order to
> download something, I get the following message:--
>

> Oops! (404)
> We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our FAQ or forums for
> help. Or maybe you should try heading home.
>
>    I would feel obliged if my learned friends could throw some light on it:
> does it mean that the file that I wish to download has been removed? or
> there is still some way to access and download it? if it can still be
> downloaded, kindly specify step by step instructions regarding the same.
> Thanks in advance.
> Awaiting your kind and early reply,
>              Sincerely yours, Yogesh.

> have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or
> the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
~William Shakespeare