[AI] Query regarding dropbox

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Tue Aug 31 00:27:11 EDT 2010

Hello
I am copying below a mail which did not hit the list.
Harish Kotian

Hello dear friends, Some times when I click on a Dropbox link in order to download something, I get the following message:--

Oops! (404)
We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our FAQ or forums for help. Or maybe you should try heading home.

   I would feel obliged if my learned friends could throw some light on it: does it mean that the file that I wish to download has been removed? or there is still some way to access and download it? if it can still be downloaded, kindly specify step by step instructions regarding the same. Thanks in advance.
Awaiting your kind and early reply,
             Sincerely yours, Yogesh.

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.