[AI] orkut - Rakesh wants to be your friend on orkut!

mr.rakeshnegi mr.rakeshnegi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 05:58:51 EDT 2010

Hai all,

I am unable to understand why we always see this kind of mail in regular
interval. Several time moderators asked to don't send this kind of
invitation in access India. This is not first time when we received such
kind of invitation mail in this mailing list. Members have discussed several
time on this topic. But I think people are getting bore while sitting that's
why they send these kinds of mail to make fun.