[AI] Screen Reading Software

Srikanth Kanuri srilists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 03:33:46 EDT 2010

NVDA is the best but if want to buy then my suggestion is JAWS which
will be costing you around 20000 for the Professional version. S.M.A
costs extra. you will be supplied with a Dongle which you can plug in
to any P.C and version of jaws I.E 11 at present will be original.
there by can use in more than one P.C. personally i like jaws compared
to other screen readers.

Again personal opinion only!