[AI] need help on wethar application for pc

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 02:42:51 EDT 2010

If you use Jaws 11, you can use the new feature called Research It. Press
insert+f2 and press r for Research It. Press enter key and you will find six
choices. Weather is the fifth one. Press enter on it an the rest is
self-explanatory. You must be online during the execution.

With best regards,
Amiyo Biswas.
Cell: 9433464329