[AI] fastest internet browser

Ravi Paul ravipaul.chanti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 02:19:57 EDT 2010


Google's Chrome is the fastest browser at the moment, but it is not so
accessible with JAWS. I think there is some work going on in this
regard. The latest versions of Chromium (the nightly builds of Google
Chrome), can be accessed using NVDA.
Regards, Ravi Paul

On 8/29/10, Sinoj <sinoj567 at gmail.com> wrote:
>     Hello,
>   I also use Aircel with Nokia 3110c handset.  I get downloading speed 18 to
> 26 kbps in orbit downloader.
> I dont have any experience with Free download manager.  In GPRS connection,
> internet speed depends on Network coverage & network conjuction.  To
> increase speed, Clear cache memory in your phone & Computer.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "austin pinto" <austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com>
> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2010 5:29 PM
> Subject: Re: [AI] fastest internet browser
>
>
>> hi Sinoj  and all i use aircel i use my mobile as a modme for internet
>> i use free download maniger to increase download speeds is it good? or
>> is there any better programe please tell me , thanks
>>
>> On 8/29/10, Sinoj <sinoj567 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>     Which connection you are using?
>>> Firefox is one of fastest browser.  Use any internet speed boosting
>>> software
>>> to increase internet speed.  Use Download accelerator plus (free) or
>>> Internet download manager (Shareware) to increase downloading speed upto
>>> 400%.
>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>> From: "austin pinto" <austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com>
>>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>; <jaws-users-list at jaws-users.com>;
>>> "Voice Vision." <list at voicevision.in>
>>> Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2010 5:21 AM
>>> Subject: [AI] fastest internet browser
>>>
>>>
>>>> hi all im using a very slow internet connection speed can any1 pls
>>>> tell me which is the fastest intdrnet browser that is accessible with
>>>> jaws11 i have win xpsp3 32 bit system i use windows internet explorer
>>>> 8 and fire fox 3.68 if there is anything better then this then let me
>>>> know
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> from austin
>>>>
>>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>>> disability bill at:
>>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>>
>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>>
>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>>
>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>> disability bill at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with
>>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> from austin
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
>
> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
> disability bill at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with
> the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
> visit the list home page at
>   http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>




More information about the AccessIndia mailing list