[AI] fastest internet browser

Sinoj sinoj567 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 12:55:47 EDT 2010

    Hello,
  I also use Aircel with Nokia 3110c handset.  I get downloading speed 18 to
26 kbps in orbit downloader.
I dont have any experience with Free download manager.  In GPRS connection,
internet speed depends on Network coverage & network conjuction.  To
increase speed, Clear cache memory in your phone & Computer.