[AI] SCRIBE?

Vamshi G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 02:25:17 EDT 2010

Hi,

It depends upon the exam you are attending.  Generally, the following are
the rules;

1.  The candidate has to arrange for the scribe at his/her own cost.

2.  The educational qualifications of the scribe should be one grade lesser
than the stipulated minimum eligibility  criteria required for the post

3. The  scribe should possess marks less than the candidate but in no case
more than 60%  in his own academic stream.

I reiterate, there may be some minor variations specific to some banks.

Regards,
Vamshi G
M: +91 9949349497
R: +91 877 2243861