[AI] good news for hindi literature students!

Jayachandran1977 jayachandran1977 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 01:45:07 EDT 2010

Hello Avinashji,

I visited this site.  I tried a lot to download some materials from this
website.  But it was total failure.

During downloading there was no problem.  But after downloading, when I
tried to open that downloaded pdf file it is not opening.  I tried several
times.

Could any of the members can guide me in this regard.

I need few basic hindi books from this website.  If any of you already
dlownloaded the books, pls send me some basic books off the list.

Expecting your positive and earliest reply in this regard.

Regards,

Jayachandran
Chennai

e mail :