[AI] Need of Hindi Dictionary

Jayachandran1977 jayachandran1977 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 01:36:19 EDT 2010

Hello friends,

This is Jayachandran from Chennai.  Recently I have started learning Hindi.
I am using Lekha Realspeak voice also. Is there any users of Lekha pls write
to me.  I have few doubts in using Lekha and Microsoft keyboard layout for
Hindi.

Now I am in need of good electronic dictionary for Hindi to english and
english to hindi which supports JAWS.  I need your valuable guidance in this
regard.  If you are having  any free Talking dictionary also pls send to me.

I will be more thankful to u

Expecting your positive and earliest reply.

Regards,

Jayachandran
Chennai

e mail :