[AI] Antarchakshu invitationac

Xavier's Resource Centre for the Visuall St. Xavier's College xrcvc at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 29 01:07:58 EDT 2010

Dear Friends,

The XRCVC takes pleasure in inviting you to Antarchakshu 2010. The theme for this year is ‘A Day In The Life Of Visually Challenged person…’, with regards to Education, Transport and Consumer Products. It takes 45 minutes to 1 hour for a participant to go through the event.

We would appreciate if you could spare that 1 hour as per your convenience either on the 8th or 9th of September 2010. Do let us know what time suits you.

We look forward to having you and your colleagues.

Kindly pass on the invite to other friends and associates who you think would benefit from this sensitization and awareness event.

INVITE
ANTARCHAKSHU
The Eye Within
A sensitization workshop & photo exhibition by the visually challenged
VENUE:
St. Xavier’s College Hall, 5 Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai -400001
8th September - 9th September 2010
11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Antarchakshu
the eye within
(An XRCVC event, part of Mumbai Eye Care Campaign)
The exhibition, presented by Blind With Camera Project, astounds us.
An event that takes you into a world never explored before.
It sets apart the generally accepted beliefs and focuses on awareness creation.
Moreover, the exhibition astounds us with the sheer imagination and selfexpressiveness of the visually challenged.
So lets experience this eye-opening journey
" A DAY IN THE LIFE OF "
Special Thanks to
Johnson & Johnson
&