[AI] ISSUES OF EMPLOYEES UNDER BLIND CATEGORY - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 22:09:51 EDT 2010

hello accessindia! specially employees of punjab national bank.

any blind employee facing barriers due to his/her disability, with punjab national bank, please write your issues and send it to my personal email ID or type it and send to my postal address. i will compile and represent it before MR. p.r. mehta, all India general secretary of PNBEA. these issues will definitely be raised on the board meeting of PNB and solved.
my email ID is : bsvermadurg at gmail.com
and postal address is: bhawani shankar verma, punjab national bank, station road, durg, (C.G.) 491001.

thanks,

bhawani