[AI] need punjab or ludhayana university's circular for Psychology

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 13:25:58 EDT 2010

Dear Neha, if you are talking about Jyoti Malik, student of Govt. College For Women, Ludhiana [The college where I teach], you would be happy to know that Jyoti's problem is solved now after I intervened and talked to my friends in the Psychology department and also to Mrs. Sarah Johnson, the director of V. R. T. C., the institution from where Jyoti did her schooling. Let's hope Jyoti does well in coping with the difficulties she might face while attempting the practicals.
All the best.
             Yogesh Sharma