[AI] how to turn off the display of dell inspiron mini 10 (1012)netbook

Viraj Kafle vkafle at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 12:01:26 EDT 2010

You cannot turn the display off in Dell mini1012. All you can do is to
reduce its brightness to its maximum by press the FN key F4 key combination
for a few seconds. It can be increased with FN F5.

To respond to the earlier query posted in the list regarding disabling the
touchPad in the same model, there is no way to do that either, at least
through any of the FN function key combinations.