[AI] Epic Browser

Subramani L lsubramani.visa at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 11:42:16 EDT 2010

I spoke to Hidden Reflex and Adobe, respective developers of Epic and
Flash (runtime) player, and understood that video and visuals are a
major elements of today's browser and runtime programmes and since
third players develop the apps (to be run on Flash and websites in the
case of the browser), it is difficult for these companies to guarantee
the accessibility. I am afraid, once everything goes visual and video,
accessibility of browsers and virtual players will be a problem.

Subramani