[AI] questions regarding publishing articals in newspaper/magazine

Bijal Patel bijalpatel123 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 09:38:42 EDT 2010

Hi friends,
Hope all is going well at your end.
I have some questions about how to publish an article in any of the news papers/magazines, if one has written it, and wishes to publish...
   My questions:
1.
>From where, and how to start, once one has finished to  writing that article, and how to approach the news papers/magazines?
2.
Is that such, that we can give an article in only 1 news paper or magazine, or we can give that same article in many of the news papers?
Awaiting your valuable replies.
With regards,
Bijal