[AI] [Ai] [From: Nimita] Song For Teacher's Day

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 11:51:57 EDT 2010

Hi dear friends, writing after quite a long time. Hope all of you are rocking. Wish everybody  a very happy teacher's day in advance.
         Friends, our college is organizing a very special function on this day, for which I need the Hindi non-film song, "Asatya Ke Andheron Se Hame Gyaan Ke Ujaalon Ki Ore Lae Chalo." But unfortunately I don't know its particulars, such as the singer, writer, composer or even the name of the album. Any idea about all this? please let me know so that I can be able to search for it. If any friend has this song in his or her collection, please upload it and send me the download link. Thanks in advance.
With best regards,
                     Nimita Sharma.