[AI] anti virus compatabel with jaws

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 11:04:29 EDT 2010

I have seen many antivirus programmes on my friends' computers. I think,
most of them are accessible with either pc cursor or jaws cursor except
Kaspersky and quick heal. I have not seen quick heal total security very
recently. I use nod32 and its home edition is keyboard-friendly. I
personally use the business edition and I can use it with jaws cursors. Some
steps have keyboard commands also.
Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 91-9433464329