[AI] Help needed to editing the vedio!!!

Timy Sebastian Ettumanoor timysebastian.sebastian88 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 04:55:30 EDT 2010

dear access Indian  friends!!! hoping all r doing great!!!

I would like to know about, is there  any software is for editing the video files with more accessible to jaws???

I try to cut one video file using vcd cutter, but unfortunately, iam  not able to go the desire location, where I want to cut the file.
while playing the file, it is not allowing me to move forward and backword.

while iam doing it, it suddenly getting stop.

So, any help will be more apprishiatable.

With regards  your friend,

Timy Sebastian.

skype ID: timyseba