[AI] Strange behaviour of Jaws

Jeevan Reddy jeevan.anupalle at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 01:33:05 EDT 2010

Hi Tanya,
            It's strange behaviour not only by JAWS but also for most
of Screen Readers.
There are several Reasons for that. Primary reason could be of system
struck, in this case you do close the some or all the opened
applications, and close the jaws and restart again manually.
The Other Reasons may be of automatic Updates, May be Virus in your
System, Or that JAWS Application may be corrupted.
Best Regards,
Jeevan.