[AI] Strange behaviour of Jaws

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 00:12:26 EDT 2010

hello,
if you are using jaws 11, then the problem is usuall.
reinstalling/repairing may solve your problem.
inaddition, sometimes, viruses and spywares   also creats such
problems, so, you should scann your computer with a good anti spyware
as well.

On 8/27/10, Tanya <t_balsara at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Hope all are doing great.
>
> Since the passed few days, Jaws seems to have gone crazy. When the PC has
> started and the OS music comes, Jaws doesn't start speaking or it starts
> after like ten minutes. If I manually starts it, it works. I checked in the
> settings. the "run Jaws first" option is "checked". Also very often what
> happends is that it suddenly just stops talking. Nothing is wrong with the
> speakers or PC but only Jaws stops and I have to restart the PC.
>
> Any idea what could be the problem? Thanks.
>

> "Disabilities create barriers, but determination breaks them".
>
> Tanya
> GSM: +91 9 8 9 2 000 677

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
~William Shakespeare