[AI] Strange behaviour of Jaws

Tanya t_balsara at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 23:03:39 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Hope all are doing great.

Since the passed few days, Jaws seems to have gone crazy. When the PC has started and the OS music comes, Jaws doesn't start speaking or it starts after like ten minutes. If I manually starts it, it works. I checked in the settings. the "run Jaws first" option is "checked". Also very often what happends is that it suddenly just stops talking. Nothing is wrong with the speakers or PC but only Jaws stops and I have to restart the PC.

Any idea what could be the problem? Thanks.

"Disabilities create barriers, but determination breaks them".

Tanya
GSM: +91 9 8 9 2 000 677