[AI] self introduction

kannan.m m.kannan.m1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:30:31 EDT 2010

Hello friends I am a new member to this intellectual group. My name is M. KANNAN. I am working in BSNL for the past 23 years. I am a CHENNAI resident, and my working office also in CHENNAI itself. My enrollment with this group seems to be very informative. Could any one can suggest me a new version of nokia series as equellent to nokia n73m? Particularly towards listening music. Because nokia n73m has two speakers. so that we can listen the songs in its original stereophonic voice. On the other hand nokia n73m is good. But it is not complying with our new requirement, such as 3g live tv and so on. My email id is, (m.kannan.m1 at gmail.com)

thanking you all.