[AI] software for mobile banking

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 13:13:48 EDT 2010

The trouble is though, screen readers for S60 models are produced by
Euro/American software providers and henceforth unless you have a
strong user bases in India, one is unlikely to make them hear such
issues. At the same time, I don't have to mention the friendliness of
Indian banking sector. Thank god that they don't ask: How do you eat
without vision??????????"

Vetri.