[AI] regarding windows 2007 installation

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 13:05:38 EDT 2010

If you are getting a new PC, it comes with windows 7 preinstalled and
you can activate without sighted assistance. However if you are
upgrading from other versions of windows, then I am afraid that you
will require others assistance in navigating around various commands
during the installation process.

Vetri.