[AI] about firewalls

Dr. TVGNS Sudhakar tvgnss at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 10:41:13 EDT 2010

dear Pranav,

I am using windows xp with linovo laptop. I want to have complete peace of
mind wile i am on internet. In particular, when we use credecte card and
other financial transactions, we need protection from hackers. Already, my
yahoo mail id has been hacked. Which I use for the last ten years. This is
the reason why i want to use firewall.

Thanks,

Sudhakar.