[AI] Retina Retina India meet ,Kolkata

Jharna Sur j.sur22 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 04:21:53 EDT 2010


Dear all 
Retina India, Kolkata
Is organising a  meeting and tele conferance with Dr Rajat Agarwal.
Date 29.8.2010
Time 10 am
Venue 38 Broad Street near Rose up Hospital
Please attend

For farther details contact Mr Rajat Dalmia
Mobile no 9830044560



--- On Tue, 8/24/10, accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in <accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in> wrote:

From: accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in <accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in>
Subject: AccessIndia Digest, Vol 52, Issue 99
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 5:10 PM

Send AccessIndia mailing list submissions to
    accessindia at accessindia.org.in

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
    http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in

or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
    accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in

You can reach the person managing the list at
    accessindia-owner at accessindia.org.in

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of AccessIndia digest..."


Today's Topics:

   1. Re: need talks 4.113 (padmanabham)
   2. Re: E72 (Vamshi G)
   3. Re: E72 (KARAN GUPTA)
   4. Re: Nokia's Multiscanner Application (KARAN GUPTA)
   5. Re: E72 (Ashwani Jassal)
   6. talks support C 6? (labhendra mhatre)
   7. Re: need talks 4.113 (umarluhar05 at gmail.com)
   8. Re: need talks 4.113 (Sathiyaprakash Ramdoss)
   9. Re: need talks 4.113 (umarluhar05 at gmail.com)
  10. Re: talks support C 6? (sunil)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:44:17 +0530
From: "padmanabham" <padmanabam.muppa at gmail.com>
To: "raghuraman" <thinkdontblink at gmail.com>,
    <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] need talks 4.113
Message-ID: <000201cb437e$c21de330$0201a8c0 at personal363836>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"; Format="flowed"

Hi,
your requested file is attached here with.
with regards
                Padmanabham Muppa.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "raghuraman" <thinkdontblink at gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 11:12 AM
Subject: [AI] need talks 4.113


> hi friends i urgently need the full installation version of talks 4.113
> so please do send it to my mail id
> cheers raghu
> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with 
> disability bill at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in 

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 17:44:40 +0530
From: "Vamshi G" <gvamshiai at gmail.com>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] E72
Message-ID: <4c73b69e.0541730a.1fbf.0151 at mx.google.com>
Content-Type: text/plain;    charset="US-ASCII"

Hi,

I don't know about E72.  But in my Nokia 5320, there is unlimited voice
recording facility.  And since E72 is a later model, it may have this
facility.

Coming to qwerty key pad, a few of my friends, who don't even use a
computer, are using it.  So, Rajesh sir, it shouldn't be a problem at all.
Moreover, with the amount of mails and messages we can access on mobile, it
is a utility.


Regards,
Vamshi G
M: +91 9949349497
R: +91 877 2243861
Skype: gvamshi81
 
www.retinaindia.org
>From darkness unto light
 
 

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of sunil
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 4:43 PM
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] E72

hello sir,
1) it is not a dual sym phone.
2) as  far as  question is concern for qwerty keypad, then it depends
on you. as you'll start using it, you'll eventually feel it very
familiar.. it resembles  to our general computer keyboard.
3) not sure about its recording capability, but yes, there are some
softwares, that have unlimited  recording capability..

On 8/24/10, Asudani, Rajesh <rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in> wrote:
> Users of E72, Please tell me:
> 1. Whether it has facility for dual sim card
> 2. Whether QWERTY keyboard is convenient to use, and
> 3. Whether it has unlimited audio recording, or like most of nokia phones,
> it has restricted audio recording  only to small clips.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Regards
>
> "If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
> body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
> that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."
>
>                                              --Lenny Bruce
>
> (Rajesh Asudani)
>
> Assistant General Manager,
> Reserve Bank of India
> Nagpur
> 09420397185
> O: 0712 2806676
> Res: 0712 2591349
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
> addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
> review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in
> this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If
you
> have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or
> telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
> attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
> the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability
for
> any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
> disability bill at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
with
> the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
please
> visit the list home page at
>
http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>

Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
disability bill at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm

To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with
the subject unsubscribe.

To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
visit the list home page at
  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in




------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:28:15 +0000
From: "KARAN GUPTA" <karanzg at gmail.com>
To: "accessindia at accessindia.org.in" <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] E72
Message-ID: <4c73ba90.4791d80a.2269.019c at mx.google.com>
Content-Type: text/plain;    charset="utf-8"

E72 has built-in unlimited audio/video recording plus a fantastic qwerty keypad.

Kindest Regards
- Karan Gupta

~ Sent from my mobile device

-----Original Message-----
From: sunil
Sent:  24.08.2010, 4:43  PM
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] E72


hello sir,
1) it is not a dual sym phone.
2) as  far as  question is concern for qwerty keypad, then it depends
on you. as you'll start using it, you'll eventually feel it very
familiar.. it resembles  to our general computer keyboard.
3) not sure about its recording capability, but yes, there are some
softwares, that have unlimited  recording capability..

On 8/24/10, Asudani, Rajesh <rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in> wrote:
> Users of E72, Please tell me:
> 1. Whether it has facility for dual sim card
> 2. Whether QWERTY keyboard is convenient to use, and
> 3. Whether it has unlimited audio recording, or like most of nokia phones,
> it has restricted audio recording  only to small clips.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Regards
>
> "If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
> body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
> that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."
>
>                                              --Lenny Bruce
>
> (Rajesh Asudani)
>
> Assistant General Manager,
> Reserve Bank of India
> Nagpur
> 09420397185
> O: 0712 2806676
> Res: 0712 2591349
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
> addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
> review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in
> this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you
> have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or
> telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
> attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
> the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for
> any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
> disability bill at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with
> the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
> visit the list home page at
>   http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>

Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with disability bill at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm

To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.

To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at
  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in




------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:43:00 +0000
From: "KARAN GUPTA" <karanzg at gmail.com>
To: "accessindia at accessindia.org.in" <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Nokia's Multiscanner Application
Message-ID: <4c73be04.487e0e0a.39dd.03cf at mx.google.com>
Content-Type: text/plain;    charset="utf-8"

That's a bit tricky actually...most of the business cards are different in sizes...the whole idea is to keep the card within the margins shown on the screen, which sighted can align very easily. You should be able to have a very good idea after scanning 3-4 different types of business cards. It also depends on types of font printed on a card...henceforth, it is not always accurate.

Kindest Regards
- Karan Gupta

~ Sent from my mobile device


-----Original Message-----
From: Prashant Naik
Sent:  24.08.2010, 6:01  PM
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Nokia's Multiscanner Application


Dear Pranav,

My experience is you should keep your business card in a correct
direction.  This multiscanner application has no feature of automatic
orientation.  So vertical or opposite direction text will not be
recognized.  The distance from the card can be say 6 inches. Make sure
your camera position is in the centre of the card and then lift it up.
 Then just click to capture.

I think with the trial of 2-3 cards you will get exact idea about the
distance and positioning your mobile camera to get good image.

Prashant


On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Pranav Lal <pranav.lal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Apoorv,
>
> How do you align the camera with the business card you want to photograph?
>
> Pranav
>
>
> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with disability bill at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at
> ?http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>

Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with disability bill at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm

To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.

To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at
  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in




------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 20:40:07 +0530
From: "Ashwani Jassal" <ashwanijassal at gmail.com>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] E72
Message-ID:
    <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAG8HpdC74ChGuzYIOJk8/SnCgAAAEAAAAFcnSTih37BLugtJEYK439oBAAAAAA==@gmail.com>
    
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Hello Rajesh 
You already got answers of your questions but here would like to add one
thing which is very appealing. It has a very good key pad seems this model
has meant for blind people so if you are thinking of buying this model I say
it is the best choyse.

------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:49:27 +0530
From: labhendra mhatre <dr.labhendra at gmail.com>
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] talks support C 6?
Message-ID:
    <AANLkTiki0aE1mZKU4Y8QY-A5mdpxOqjDzB7ZFoZJxGL3 at mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Hi list,
Does talks supports nokia c 6?
It is having 9.4OS symbian. S60.
Waiting for reply.


-- 

Dr. Labhendra Mhatre.
Physiotherapist
Paraplegic Foundation, Mumbai
+91 9819918844
Email:
dr.labhendra at gmail.com
Skype Id:
labhendra.physio



------------------------------

Message: 7
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 09:36:18 -0700
From: <umarluhar05 at gmail.com>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] need talks 4.113
Message-ID: <008801cb43aa$85277cd0$e7891f72 at homee01ba311d8>
Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";
    reply-type=original

        but there is no file attached sir?
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "padmanabham" <padmanabam.muppa at gmail.com>
To: "raghuraman" <thinkdontblink at gmail.com>; 
<accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 4:14 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] need talks 4.113


> Hi,
> your requested file is attached here with.
> with regards
>                Padmanabham Muppa.
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "raghuraman" <thinkdontblink at gmail.com>
> To: "accessindia" <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 11:12 AM
> Subject: [AI] need talks 4.113
>
>
>> hi friends i urgently need the full installation version of talks 4.113
>> so please do send it to my mail id
>> cheers raghu
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>> 
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with 
> disability bill at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in 




------------------------------

Message: 8
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 11:38:28 -0500
From: Sathiyaprakash Ramdoss <sathiya.ramdoss at gmail.com>
To: raghuraman <thinkdontblink at gmail.com>,
    accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] need talks 4.113
Message-ID:
    <AANLkTikVDz5KX1pfGux0zFn4M03GqQGAS_1=MSgi1pmU at mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

 Hello Ragurama,

As cited by Srinivasa, licensed version of talks needs to be purchased
from Saksham. If you go to "www.blindsea.com, you should be able to
get  the demo version of talks for 30 days and to avail that facility,
you have to provide your phone's IMEA number. If someone tries to
attach something, it will not reach the group.   attachments are not
allowed in  our access india   mailing list. Thanking You all.

Sathiya.

On 8/24/10, raghuraman <thinkdontblink at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi friends i urgently need the full installation version of talks 4.113
> so please do send it to my mail id
> cheers raghu
> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
> disability bill at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with
> the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
> visit the list home page at
>   http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>



------------------------------

Message: 9
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 09:47:21 -0700
From: <umarluhar05 at gmail.com>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] need talks 4.113
Message-ID: <003701cb43ac$1111b480$e7891f72 at homee01ba311d8>
Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";
    reply-type=original

hello, padnabham sir can you please send your personal address to me? I am 
umarluhar from gujarat.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "padmanabham" <padmanabam.muppa at gmail.com>
To: "raghuraman" <thinkdontblink at gmail.com>; 
<accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 4:14 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] need talks 4.113


> Hi,
> your requested file is attached here with.
> with regards
>                Padmanabham Muppa.
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "raghuraman" <thinkdontblink at gmail.com>
> To: "accessindia" <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 11:12 AM
> Subject: [AI] need talks 4.113
>
>
>> hi friends i urgently need the full installation version of talks 4.113
>> so please do send it to my mail id
>> cheers raghu
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>> 
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with 
> disability bill at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in 




------------------------------

Message: 10
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 22:40:09 +0530
From: sunil <sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com>
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] talks support C 6?
Message-ID:
    <AANLkTinCb2ynXB_KBaSvZMOJmzBfj-o6kYEs0kQ8MwqS at mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

according to talks v 5.1 release notes, they assume that nokia c6-00
should work with the latest version of talks without any major
problem,you first try and then buy it.
On 8/24/10, labhendra mhatre <dr.labhendra at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi list,
> Does talks supports nokia c 6?
> It is having 9.4OS symbian. S60.
> Waiting for reply.
>
>
> --
>
> Dr. Labhendra Mhatre.
> Physiotherapist
> Paraplegic Foundation, Mumbai
> +91 9819918844
> Email:
> dr.labhendra at gmail.com
> Skype Id:
> labhendra.physio
>
> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
> disability bill at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with
> the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
> visit the list home page at
>   http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>



------------------------------

_______________________________________________
AccessIndia mailing list
AccessIndia at accessindia.org.in
http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in


End of AccessIndia Digest, Vol 52, Issue 99
*******************************************



      


More information about the AccessIndia mailing list