[AI] a peculiar problem (urgent)

Jeevan Reddy jeevan.anuppalli at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 02:34:07 EDT 2010

Hello! Amaranath,
      Try the following ways to get rid off your problem.
if you visit some web sites, their tool bars automatically install to your
browser, or you may unfortunately installed to your browser. if it is the
case, go to add-ons option in your browser, and if you want permanently
don't want that, just uninstall or you want just don't want function that,
just disable.

Or if you visit some sites, their pop ups try to catch your browser and
notify you every time when you log on,.and you may closed the browser by
giving save tabs and quit , if it is the case, just close all the tabs in
your browser when you open, refresh, and restart the browser.
Or if it is the case that the cookies  troubling you, just remove the
cookies in your browser. Caution: it may delete your book marks and
favorites in your browser.
Hope one of the ways work and solve your problem.

Best Regards,
Jeevan.