[AI] a peculiar problem (urgent)

Satguru Rathi tarannumrathi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 01:13:13 EDT 2010

Sir,

deleting your browsing hystory and cleaning  the "temp" folder and other
cache folders might also be of some help.

Satguru
"Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi.
Mobile: +91-9971231627
Email: satgururathi at yahoo.co.in
Skype: satgururathi