[AI] need talks 4.113

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 00:24:29 EDT 2010

and now is the time that something  should be done to prevent such
mails on the list. if we wont take appropriate step  in this matter,
then am afraid that our dignity of the list will be go away day by
day.
i dont want to hert anybuddy,  but  respected  moderator, something
should be done to stop such mails on the list.